Looking after your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Here are some links to help support you:
Your online mental wellbeing community.
Shout is the UK's first 24/7 text service, for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere.
- A safe place to talk, share and support others like you.
- Sleepio is a digital sleep-improvement program that uses cognitive and behavioural techniques.
There are lots of app's you can download onto your smartphone, for easy access to support.
- SAM is an app to help you understand and manage anxiety.
- MindShift is a free app designed to help teens and young adults cope with anxiety.
- CalmHarm is a free app to help teenagers manage the urge to self-harm.
- Catch It- How to manage feelings like anxiety and depression.
- The Distract App aims to help you better understand urges to self-harm, and encourages you to monitor and manage your symptoms.
- Mee Two helps you talk about difficult things and share your problems.